Sunday, February 5, 2012

Naked Palette by Urban Decay


Hello Gorgeous! I absolutely love love love the Urban Decay Naked Palette! The colors are so pigmented and rich.These colors can be blended together so smoothly. It brings 12 warm neutral eye shadows a shadow brush and the Urban Decay Primer Potion. If you are not familiar with the Urban Decay Primer Potion it is the best eye primer I have used so far. It makes my eye makeup stay on all day and night and does not crease making it look like I just put on my makeup 5 minutes ago.  If you have this palette or you are thinking about buying this palette (in which its a very good idea) you can create new colors by blending them together so in reality your are getting over 12 shadows. I am completely hooked on this product and I think you guys should try it and I'm sure you will be hooked as well! This palette retails for about $50.00. Comment below if you would like to see some tutorials on the Naked Palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment